Cons I am crashing ATM


SVS-con 2013 - Attended - Over
Genki-con 2013 - Might be attending - Held in august
Gakuen-con 2013 - Pretty sure I'm going - Held in november

fredag den 3. maj 2013

Finishing the cosplay


So, I've finished the Asuna cosplay.. But Sadly I cant' cosplay her this weekend (today).. The wig didn't arrive in time... T_T Damn... I'm so sad about it! I really really love SAO, and Asuna...
Oh well... I'll be going as Miku Camellia instead.


Here's some pictures of the last progress.

Cutting out the socks


Painting the socks

And done

Her, gloves-thingies

The small things, on her... arm-thingies? haha

And at last... My boyfriend was wisiting.. So he sat right behind me gaming, while I was sewing..
I hate that shirt he is wearing! Looks like he's wearing a tent! But I love him anygays xD <3

Oh well.. I am prettysad about the wig, and stuff... But what are you gonna do!!

I'll take som pictures of the costume when I get the wig!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar