Cons I am crashing ATM


SVS-con 2013 - Attended - Over
Genki-con 2013 - Might be attending - Held in august
Gakuen-con 2013 - Pretty sure I'm going - Held in november

torsdag den 23. maj 2013

Asuna wig, and dollies


So, the day after the convention my Asuna wig arrived... Can you spell bad luck??

Oh well... In august there's another convention, and then I will be able to cosplay Asuna Yuuki.. FINALLY!


Here's two pictures

The package :3


And me wearing the wig before styling!
I am very sorry for my fat ass xD


Oh, and a small surprise!
I've ordered an Obitsu doll!

And of course she has arrived, I am still waiting for her wig and eyes, though
Here's some pictures of the opening

The package!

uuuuh!

I love love love her body!

And here she is, whitout eyes, wig, and pants. Haha :D She's so cute!

Take care!


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar