Cons I am crashing ATM


SVS-con 2013 - Attended - Over
Genki-con 2013 - Might be attending - Held in august
Gakuen-con 2013 - Pretty sure I'm going - Held in november

fredag den 31. maj 2013

Obitsu and stuff

So, the decals didnt work.... 
Aka, The eye-stickers for my new obitsu did not work as I thought they would...

I watched tons of tutorials before I got startet, and I read the walktrough thingie, that came with the eyes... 
But still... Then kept bubling up, and peeling right off... I let then dry for the longst time, but then they got right of, as soon as I put on her wig..
Gawd! Waste of 15$ :C
Anyways, this is how she looked with the decals (Before they decited to commit suicide)


Cute right?!

Oh well... Since my sister is AMAZING at drawing... I thought I would ask her to paint her face for me!
I am used to making face-ups on ABJDs, but not painting a full eye on such a small doll!

And of course she would Help! She made the CUTEST eyes on her, sadly I don't have any pictures from it... And now... 5 days away... The pupils cracked off.... GOD!!!!

I really don't know what to do... I have used sveral coats of MSC before, and after painting... I have never seen anything like this.... It's so frustrating..


We'll try fixking her face tomorrow. Hopefully it's going to work! 

This is how she looks right now.
Naked, and still cute! <3
(Worst picture ever... Night time and webcam = nono)

And Oh yes, I cut her wig :3
Himecut, and shortend the lengh a bit!
I LOVE IT! 
I just need to style the bangs a bit :D


Take care<3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar