Cons I am crashing ATM


SVS-con 2013 - Attended - Over
Genki-con 2013 - Might be attending - Held in august
Gakuen-con 2013 - Pretty sure I'm going - Held in november

tirsdag den 23. april 2013

Asuna WIP - almost done

So, I am ALMOST done with my cosplay. I just need the socks, and arm-thingies/gloves-thingies.
I am SO happy!

And last week I brought the wig, I just hope it arrives in time for the con.

I know a lot of people paint on, the red stripes, but I think it looks so much better when you sew it on!
So thats what I did

The 'main' stripe!

With the small stripes

Almost done!

You regonize this?
Me neither.. I didn't have enough red fabric, so I had to cut out tiny pieces and sew then together..

Starting to look good!

Yay, It looks awesome!

This Thursday, I'm gonna finnish the cosplay.. Wish me luck!
<3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar