Cons I am crashing ATM


SVS-con 2013 - Attended - Over
Genki-con 2013 - Might be attending - Held in august
Gakuen-con 2013 - Pretty sure I'm going - Held in november

søndag den 31. marts 2013

Asuna Yuuki WIP

As everyone else... I am going to cosplay Asuna Yuuki from Sword art Online.
I don't really like cosplaying someone everyone cosplays... But I LOOOOVE Asuna.... She's just..... perfect!
So... I have to overcome, my hipster'ness haha :D

So!

Saturday I brought the fabric, and today I started making the pattern, and to cut out the fabric :D

Here's the picture I use to.. Like know how to cut?!


Fabric, ribbon, zipper, and all that stuff!

The pattern!

The cut out pieces for the front

Cut out piece for the back

Aaand, a qiuck scetch pattern of the front thingie 


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar